Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm waiting the muscle,i've ordered the white hot denim but unluckily there aren't in europe.so i have to wait nearly two mounths. the dealer said: one mounth if it is in fabrication and another one for the trip(so long because it will arrive by boat). i know all of you cannot care about this, i apologize but i'm looking forward to receive my harley....if you have something more to say about time of deliveryof things like that....well everything will be appreciated :grouphug :notworth:

·
VRSCF User
127 Posts
I'm currently waitin' for mine too ....

Dealer said it will arrive in the first days of April ...

Can't wait to ride .... but here in quebec ... I'll have to wait 2 to 4 weeks to ride it :banghead:

Congrats for your new ride ... :moped:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Congrats on the Muscle. We all wish we could do somthing to help with the wait time but we know you will love your ride once you get it. Let us know how everything turns out and how that first long ride feels.

·
Retired, Not SLOW!
6,000 Posts
No apology necessary, Marco76. I think most of us understand The Wait !
Before long you'll be :kaz:

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Can't wait to ride .... but here in quebec ... I'll have to wait 2 to 4 months to ride it :banghead:
I fixed it for you.......:stilpoke:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you friends for your words.honeyB are you waiting too for the white hot denim?the dealer said to me that i'll wait at most 2 mounths.i don't understand why you should wait till 4 mounths. i'm even more far from you about the delivery.anyway have good time :)

·
Retired, Not SLOW!
6,000 Posts
thank you friends for your words.honeyB are you waiting too for the white hot denim?the dealer said to me that i'll wait at most 2 mounths.i don't understand why you should wait till 4 mounths. i'm even more far from you about the delivery.anyway have good time :)
HoneyB was poking fun at T-Moo, Marco, in reference to the depths of white not-so-hot snow and cold temps up in Quebec.

·
Registered
29 Posts
i'm waiting the muscle,i've ordered the white hot denim but unluckily there aren't in europe.so i have to wait nearly two mounths. the dealer said: one mounth if it is in fabrication and another one for the trip(so long because it will arrive by boat). i know all of you cannot care about this, i apologize but i'm looking forward to receive my harley....if you have something more to say about time of deliveryof things like that....well everything will be appreciated :grouphug :notworth:
I've ordered my 2011 yellow chrome muscle the 15th of September 2010. Since the beginning I've been told the motorbyke should be in production the 28th of September. So it was and the byke arrived at Milan's dealer the 10th of November. Anyway it is a very nice byke. I changed imediately exhaust mufflers.There was no noise.I've installed Tab mufflers and SE high air flow filter.I'm still playing with TTS Mastertune but it works great. It has only one problem:suspensions are not working properly on bumps.

·
Registered Boozer
1,529 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts

Blacktornado

No progress on the suspension problem. No help from the people at Bitubo.
The stock shocks have got to go.

Your Amico from California

Bicep
Hi my friend,I spoke with bitubo guys and they are promising me fantastic upgrade. This is normal because they have to sell. I'm not saying they don't worth. I'm just saying the worst thing can happen is to spend 7/800 bucks and when I go on cobblestones it doesn't change more or less anything.This would drive me crazy.I'm happpy with the muscle on normal road I'm just freightened when there is cobblestones or deep bumps. I'm waiting for someone here in Italy that solved the problem and I will test it. Thanks my friend.
Blacktornado

·
Registered
32 Posts
new yellow chrome

I've ordered my 2011 yellow chrome muscle the 15th of September 2010. Since the beginning I've been told the motorbyke should be in production the 28th of September. So it was and the byke arrived at Milan's dealer the 10th of November. Anyway it is a very nice byke. I changed imediately exhaust mufflers.There was no noise.I've installed Tab mufflers and SE high air flow filter.I'm still playing with TTS Mastertune but it works great. It has only one problem:suspensions are not working properly on bumps.
My yellow chrome muscle just came in today. putting V+H slipp ons on tomorrow . Still won't be riding for 6 weeks. 3 ft of snow still on ground.

·
Registered
32 Posts
DO N OK congratulations for your h.d. :) soon you'll ride the v-rod, spring is coming :)
Thanks Marco76. A bunch of my buddies and I have talked about going to Italy and other parts of Europe,rent bikes and travel for 2 weeks. My neighbour went last year and had a great time. The snow is melting fast. my FatBoy SE2 sold this week so that really helped. I will probably get the Muscle in 2 weeks once the salt is washed off the road. . I was out yesterday to listen to it with the new V+H slip ons- sounds awesome.Take care and ride safely.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts