Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just over a 100 I start to wobble, 120 it's no longer fun to ride. I have talked to others with a Road Rod and it seens that it is my bike not the kit. What should I check, or repair to fix this?

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
use the search tool to search "wobble" and you'll find all sorts of info :thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Tyre pressure steering head bearings, swing arm bearing, shocks, need for info fast / slow wobble just the bars or is the bike weaving?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:banghead: Tire pressure is a side wall cold. Off the ground the swing arm it tight on movement. No slow wobble/ fast feels like it start's in handle bars full bike joins in. Solid rims factory tires 3200 mi.:banghead:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
How many miles since last service whell change have bearings been checked, also measure the allignment of the bike with bike up right and bars to front use a string and measure form centre of front axel to rear on both sides also do same from rear piviot point to centre of rear axel.

Tyres and pressures are good? when on the bike pull on front brake now push and pull on the bars now movement or clunking?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts