Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Former Member
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taking the "V" up to Green Bay to watch the Pack smack the last place Bears. Should be a good time. Anyone else going?

·
Premium Member
3,056 Posts
Watching them on the tube tonight. The Bears Still suck. Go Pack Go

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
that tenacious bear defense sure has given up alot of points this year........BEARS SUCK

·
Registered
190 Posts
For all those who like Favre so much.... Here is the real deal that you don't hear the media talk about:

Interception Record:

Stats Update (10-01-2007) Only two left to tie the record!

George Blanda Stats: Total games played: 340; career interceptions thrown: 277. Which gives Blanda 0.81 interceptions per game.

Brett Favre Stats: Total games played: 245; career interceptions thrown: 275. Which gives Favre 1.12 interceptions per game.

Even Trent Dilfer only throws 0.95 interceptions per game.

For comparison purposes with an excellent quarterback, Joe Montana threw only 0.72 interceptions per game.

·
Former Member
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Favre does throw alot of interceptions. No doubts. Still though, I'd take him over 3/4 of the other QB's in the NFL. When he was younger he was no different than Brady or Manning. Only time will tell if those guys get to where Favre is today. Great game last night. Pack was off to a screaming fast start, but Jones 2 fumbles back to back just tore into their momentum. That and in the second half they quit throwing the ball. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Oh well, Bears needed that more than us anyhow. They're still in last place...The Bears still suck, the Bears still suck!

·
Kaboom
4,336 Posts
The Bears humbled my Packers in Green Bay!
Favre was due for a bad day. They will be back though.
I do feel good for Griese though.

·
Registered
110 Posts
first off,
bears had a run of key defensive injuries early
second, they have a shitty QB no matter who is taking the snap although I believe Griese is better at ball control and focus.
third, The reason the defense is melting down late in games is because the defense is in the game the whole game due to 3-and-outs and turnovers
last, they have been playing like shit but once they get a offensive rythem they will be a good team, but that probably wont happen.

I love the bears no matter how shitty they do

·
Lets Ride...
475 Posts
Easy_Rhyno said:
Taking the "V" up to Green Bay to watch the Pack smack the last place Bears. Should be a good time. Anyone else going?
Loved that game. Especially the last 3 minutes.

·
Jeff
1,306 Posts
Bear Down Chicago Bears!!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
GORDOJ52, I like your style. Da bears

·
Go IRISH!
727 Posts
Thegeneral said:
Da Bears still suck..:moon:
yeah, Green GAY swallows! :wazzup:

·
Registered
28 Posts
go bears .....well at least shula wont have to worry about his perfect record with the packers now.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts