Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any VRSCX crashed, wrecked, destroyed, stolen....It would be a good idea to keep track of how many of the 1400 made are M.I.A. The fewer there are, the more they are worth$$$

·
Registered
44 Posts
Powershots

How do you like your powershots? I am thinking about getting those pipes but I havent heard any feedback from someone who has a VRSCX. Do you have any closer pictures of the exhaust on the bike? Let me know what you think of them? I have not heard of any of the bikes being stolen or damaged yet but I am sure some are.

·
#10/1400
102 Posts
VRSCX381 said:
How do you like your powershots? I am thinking about getting those pipes but I havent heard any feedback from someone who has a VRSCX. Do you have any closer pictures of the exhaust on the bike? Let me know what you think of them? I have not heard of any of the bikes being stolen or damaged yet but I am sure some are.
I have the powershots as well. I love the dual exaust look and i wanted V&H pipes for a V&H bike. I ran with the baffles in for awhile, then ended up cutting the packing off the baffles, and now i completely pulled the baffles out and am running topless.
I purchased a PCIII and had a pre-loaded map installed (I couldn't find a map from someone else with a 1250 and no baffle powershots). The map was pretty good, but i had some trouble with decel popping and some hesitation an acceleration. I'm hoping to have it dynoed tomorrow. so if you do go the no baffle powershots and PCIII, i will hopefully have a better map.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here's a pic

Attachments

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
I wanna say at least one has been crushed.... wasn't there a member who posted he had wrecked his beyond re-build?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
here's a video with sound :D and smoke!! Lot's of smoke:moon:

Attachments

·
caferacer
5,686 Posts
crashed X's parts

If any X owner desires to sell their 07 VRSCX windshield, let me know .
I'll buy handlebars also, if not damaged.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts