Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Total production for the 05 and 06 VRSCSE2 was 800 in each available color which translates to 2400 for each production year.

·
Premium Member
6,337 Posts
[QUOTE
The only reference I can't stand to the X is when people call it a CX :banghead: .....it's an X,dammit.We don't call our A's and B's CA's or CB's,so don't refer to the X as a CX!:)
Elrod on the V:moped: -Rod
The X is thr VRXSE(or Destroyer) come on now.........:stilpoke: And you don't call the DX and X do ya???

If a bike says Screaming Eagle on it's custom paint scheme tank and has the the 1250 Screaming Eagle motor, and is limited production, and has parts not available on other models (the laced front wheel) is it a Screaming Eagle V-Rod?
No it is a limited procuction bike, but not a CVO. Doesn't have all the chrome goodies like the CVO's do. It just has a 1250(which they all have now) and custom paint with a crazy laced front wheel. Plus, you can order parts from a CX with out the VIN number. To order SE and SE2 parts you have to have a CVO VIN to order them.

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
The laced front wheel(as in wire spokes) is not a factory option on any Screaming Eagle V Rod. Get the vin. to be absolute!
There aren't any factory options on a special or CVO edition.The whole package is standard.

No it is a limited procuction bike, but not a CVO. Doesn't have all the chrome goodies like the CVO's do. It just has a 1250(which they all have now) and custom paint with a crazy laced front wheel. Plus, you can order parts from a CX with out the VIN number. To order SE and SE2 parts you have to have a CVO VIN to order them.[/QUOTE]

The 06 SE2 doesn't have much chrome on it all.

Other than some of the XR's,the X has one of the toughest paint schemes on a production Harley,ever.

You couldn't order parts from any motorcycle dealer for a CX,with or without a stinking number,because there has never been a model CX made to date.

I have a lot of SE and SE2 parts on my 03 A model,ordered directly from the dealer without a VIN.

Anyone know that the DX in VRSCDX stands for the DELUXE model?

Don't you guys get it?there had to be 2 SE's made because they just couldn't get the first one right.Second one didn't do to well either.The X came along,and is the best special,limited edition Harley ever made.

Elrod on the V-Rod:moped:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,337 Posts
There aren't any factory options on a special or CVO edition.The whole package is standard.

No it is a limited procuction bike, but not a CVO. Doesn't have all the chrome goodies like the CVO's do. It just has a 1250(which they all have now) and custom paint with a crazy laced front wheel. Plus, you can order parts from a CX with out the VIN number. To order SE and SE2 parts you have to have a CVO VIN to order them.
The 06 SE2 doesn't have much chrome on it all.

Other than some of the XR's,the X has one of the toughest paint schemes on a production Harley,ever.

You couldn't order parts from any motorcycle dealer for a CX,with or without a stinking number,because there has never been a model CX made to date.

I have a lot of SE and SE2 parts on my 03 A model,ordered directly from the dealer without a VIN.

Anyone know that the DX in VRSCDX stands for the DELUXE model?

Don't you guys get it?there had to be 2 SE's made because they just couldn't get the first one right.Second one didn't do to well either.The X came along,and is the best special,limited edition Harley ever made.

Elrod on the V-Rod:moped:[/QUOTE]

now that's funny Elrod.
I can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, but if I call it special does that make it special

·
Fah q 2
2,690 Posts
Man this post got long, 2yrs and counting. I purchased mine for what it is, you purchased your edem.
is mine better or worst? i dunno.
i love it. and i dont care what yous say, or do.
what makes a bike special is what i think about it, not who built it or what color it is or isnt, or the special dodads that came with it

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
[/QUOTE]

now that's funny Elrod.
I can't make a sild purse out of a sow's ear, but if I call it special does that make it special[/QUOTE]

Oh hell yes,and put a series of production numbers on them and charge a special price too.:deal:

Man this post got long, 2yrs and counting. I purchased mine for what it is, you purchased your edem.
is mine better or worst? i dunno.
i love it. and i dont care what yous say, or do.
what makes a bike special is what i think about it, not who built it or what color it is or isnt, or the special dodads that came with it
Everything I buy is special..........and expensive as hell!:)

I still think the VRSC's are some of the finest production bikes on todays market,no matter what model we've chosen.:notworth:

Elrod on the V-Rod:moped:

·
Premium Member
6,337 Posts
now that's funny Elrod.
I can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, but if I call it special does that make it special[/QUOTE]

Oh hell yes,and put a series of production numbers on them and charge a special price too.:deal:

Everything I buy is special..........and expensive as hell!:)

I still think the VRSC's are some of the finest production bikes on todays market,no matter what model we've chosen.:notworth:

Elrod on the V-Rod:moped:[/QUOTE]

:thumb:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well, guys. I own one and I"M not defensive about whether or not it really is a screaming eagle bike.
but there is a plate right on the motor that says screaming eagle . and a lot of the parts on the bike
are listed as screaming eagle parts. now I"m not a rocket scientist or anything but, hmm.
either way, it is a badass bike. and I will put it up against any production Harley they make!
i also own the first model V rod. and I love it. even though they are both V rods, they are two
very different riding bikes. back to that screaming eagle thing. The word Screaming eagle is plastered all
over that bike . you do the math!

81 - 88 of 88 Posts