Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
** Priced for quick sale**** Located in Las Vegas, NV ($12,500)
Orange VRSCSE2 2006 Harley Davidson Screamin' Eagle. 1250cc Screamin Eagle with only 1800 original miles.

1 of 796 hand built chassis and engine by 1 senior Harley factory builder and signed under the airbox cover.
Factory 240mm rear tire.

No scratches, no leaks, NO flaws, no peeling chrome, no excuses. Not even a chip on the lower radiator chin! No sludge, no spoiled gas, starts instantly. Runs perfect!

Recent battery, front tire (Dunlop E3) and rear tire (240mm Avon Cobra AVZI). No burn outs, no abuse.
Vance and Hines exhaust and SE Pro super-tuner, Forward controls, HID front bulb, LED Vegas V rear light.
Fuel gauge works perfectly. Everything works, no issues.

Includes original sticker, all receipts, 2 key fobs, Gold key, Harley CVO numbered certificate, CVO cover and CVO helmet bag. Factory alarm. Maintenance manual and all original parts (except original muffler).

1 matching Harley Davidson helmet, 1 matching Scorpion helmet. Matching jacket with zip out lining.

No issues, everything works. Clean Nevada title in my name with no lien. Runs and shifts perfectly. Always fresh Mobil 1 in her.

No trades. 702 592 7311

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry I forgot to put the price ! Trying to get $12,500 for her. She has never been to area 51/Rachel area. But I have driven it a few times. Great place to go and stay to look at stars and be in the middle of know where! As soon as it cools of a little I plan to drive up there for an overnight and meet some really cool random strangers at the Little A Le Inn Bar.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts