121 - 125 of 125 Posts

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,936 Posts
Congrats shelli

·
Registered
34 Posts
well about 3 months after i bought my vrod my wife called me and let me know they were having a car/truck and bike show in the town next to our home town, so i took off that way. there werent to many bike there but i ended up taking best bike. well that lit a fire, so far i have been to 3 show and i have taken best bike every time. my bike is not even close to being able to win at a big bike show but local show i have been doing good.

My awards so far.
[/URL][/IMG]

I found this one day looking at show coverage from the last resort show in jennings LA. it was awesome, i was showing a co worker pics of the rides there and came across my bike.
[/URL][/IMG]

still have alot i want to do and this last pic is missing quit a few of my new mods.

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Congrats!!! Not easy to win shows with these bikes since less people prefer them over the regular Harleys so the achievement is even more :thumb:

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Does HD get the trophies?

Congrats!!! Not easy to win shows with these bikes since less people prefer them over the regular Harleys so the achievement is even more :thumb:
Especially as stock looking as it is, paint especially. I have a number of one-offs and changes, and 99.9% of the people don't even know it. Even other V-Rod owners think it's a a stocker and ask me, "what model is that"? LOL, it's a hard bike to lose that factory look for some reason.

121 - 125 of 125 Posts