Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

41 - 60 of 125 Posts

·
JeffC 1/2 to 300mph!
5,733 Posts
I just found the results from the Kansas City HomeComing Rally! As follows:

Class Forum Member
Bagger- QMan (what doesn't this bike have?)
A/ AW- Danno (paid for votes but, whatever works)
B- SmokeDog (they made a "B"?)
D- BadVR (no need to count ballots, they all say FranK)
DX- Cuthru (hoped Frank didn't have one)
R- BadVR (where have I heard that name before?)
SE- Toys R Me (How do you keep it that clean when we were all in the same weather?)
X- Elrodonthevrod (the competition was tight!)
RatRod- Daniii (push it down a hill, set it on fire and still won't trade for a Coupe DeVille)
Peoples Choice- Arvid Hall (The people have spoken, nice bike!)

That's all the bike show people I know- Rjrivero won a special award worth noting, "Man and Machine Award 2008". No other person I know gives so much of his personal, professional time. Contirbutes to the forum in so many ways. Has his hands dirty working on others bikes or finding info like a walking encyclopidia.
Furthers the development of our bikes and openly shares his knowledge and hard work.

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #42

Everyone!

·
Wretched Excess.....
2,067 Posts
Got it Jeff and a PM has been sent to Dave.

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #46

·
jhplastering
22 Posts
v rod winners

my 05 v rod won best streetfighter at the diamond day in london and best engineering at the van diemans show also won best custom at the chopper club somerset show in 2008

·
Red Rod Rider
244 Posts
my 05 v rod won best streetfighter at the diamond day in london and best engineering at the van diemans show also won best custom at the chopper club somerset show in 2008
hi ruudy & welcome.
im not surprised its won a few trophys, i saw it at the calne show on saturday & it looks the b*ll*cks ! :notworth:
theres a few pics of your bike in the UK section in the calne pictures thread.
click on "forum" then scroll down to "special interest" & you'll see the UK section there, come over & say hi :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
I was begged to enter my DX into a redneck motorcycle show in Hoopeston, IL. I tried to have a new class created that would better fit the beast as "Stock" was about the only thing available. "V-rod class? Fatt-tire class? Porsche-designed class? 100+ Horsepower class?" No. The show coordinators could not be swayed... and even as the only badass bike in the show...it was a waste of time. You'd think the hillbillies would have been impressed by something they had only seen in a magazine before, lol. I had a great parking spot right up by the door to the bar too:(
Maybe next time after a paint job. :chair:

·
jhplastering
22 Posts
05 vrscb my bike got trophies at 5 different shows this year in england

·
RFFR
2,717 Posts
OK Sweetest ride "Katelyns kause 09" Best custom and Peoples choice 09 "Lost wheels motorcycle poker run". It was pretty coool people do respect the V-Rod is what I found especially when they see the work you put into customizing it. Plus its nice beating out a $40 thousand dollar custom...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,144 Posts
What a beauty..... Love the killer glass..... Congrats!!!!!!

·
RFFR
2,717 Posts

·
In the Shark Tank!!!
1,633 Posts
I Kicked their A$$

Wife was out of town, local dealer texted about a bike show. I thought why not?! After hearing from the whining sniveling sportsters about how fast they were I got in on the action.... Sat down and had a free burger with a guy. talked about all the work I did and talked about his many bikes. After all was said and done I found out he was the head judge. :D And here you see the results. Best in class(Vrods and sportsters)!

41 - 60 of 125 Posts