Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Used set of VRSCR Saddle bags and mounting hardware. As shown in the pictures below the right bags fell off the bike and has some light skid marks on the rubber. Also the rubber tabs on the zippers tend to crack a break. Rain covers are included. $175 plus shipping

DSC01169.JPG

DSC01170.JPG

DSC01171.JPG

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
I like those bags ,sending a PM

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
You can always find new bags , Hang on to that Street Rod

·
Guitar, not Gator
8,049 Posts
I've got a good month, maybe 2 to decide what has to go. Since I already have an interview lined up for Monday, it might not be too bad after all.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Good luck :broke:

·
Registered
190 Posts
gtrman66 said:
I've got a good month, maybe 2 to decide what has to go. Since I already have an interview lined up for Monday, it might not be too bad after all.
Sell the Fender. Then when the job lines up you can buy a Gibson....

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Just Plain Bill said:
I saw that you sent a PM -- but no word on whether you closed a deal. Was there a problem -- other than :broke: ?
I have plenty of money for the bags, I was wishing gtrman66 good luck on job interview. Just waiting for reply from Cdale136

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bret said:
I have plenty of money for the bags, I was wishing gtrman66 good luck on job interview. Just waiting for reply from Cdale136

Bret sent the first PM on the bags. I need to get a weight and I'll send you a PM on the shipping.

·
Guitar, not Gator
8,049 Posts
Sorry about hijacking the thread, we now retun to our regularly scheduled selling of Cdale's bags. That is all. :D

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
I sent Scott (Cdale136) a PM this morning. This is great I, wanted saddle bags I just didn't need new $$ ones.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts