Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
641 - 660 of 686 Posts

·
Departed the Fix.
5,229 Posts
That's got one of the discontinued V&H pipes, probably one of the best all around pipe ever made. Looks good, decent clearance and sound
It's also got the unicorn crash bars (i.e. they barely exist).

But they (and the associated highway pegs) need to go-- they're just not right on an R.

I absolutely agree about the pipe-- I had it on my R and loved it.

·
Premium Member
3,049 Posts
Mirage Orange 2006 VRSCR H-D sport engine guard, Bub7 pipe, Stage 1 tune, 30 tooth fwd pulley with a 28 tooth belt for a reduced wheelbase, pax. backrest, QD H-D OEM nylon saddlebags, ALL LED lighting, 50 Watt LED running lights, 2012 DX Bars, alum. H-D foot pegs, early modded pax peg mounts on swingarm ( gyno pegs/exhaust hangers delete.) Love this bike. Think I need another R to modify without losing any R riding time. Building a Stage 2 1250cc engine for even more fun. Dropping even more weight, it's evil. Ridden her about 18K miles so far, she's begging me to go ride her some more, just can't wait to oblige ! (y):cool:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Mirage Orange 2006 VRSCR H-D sport engine guard, Bub7 pipe, Stage 1 tune, 30 tooth fwd pulley with a 28 tooth belt for a reduced wheelbase, pax. backrest, QD H-D OEM nylon saddlebags, ALL LED lighting, 50 Watt LED running lights, 2012 DX Bars, alum. H-D foot pegs, early modded pax peg mounts on swingarm ( gyno pegs/exhaust hangers delete.) Love this bike. Think I need another R to modify without losing any R riding time. Building a Stage 2 1250cc engine for even more fun. Dropping even more weight, it's evil. Ridden her about 18K miles so far, she's begging me to go ride her some more, just can't wait to oblige ! (y):cool:
ya know Streetrod, your post is entirely worthless without pictures.
Come to think of it I don't think i've ever seen pictures of your rig...

·
Premium Member
3,049 Posts
Here's a pic from 1/19 slowing down from a quick burst to 110 - my buddy finally caught up to us and his girl took it from his Geezer glide - later he asked " Why'd ya haul ass ? " I answered " because I can - this machine loves it ! "

641 - 660 of 686 Posts