Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a new Corbin "close" seat and rear pillion from another member, but I have since decided to sell my VRSCR after purchasing a new Moto Guzzi Stelvio! The seats, obviously, are perfect and have only been mounted for trial purposes, still in factory bags and box. The pillion is shaped like the rear portion of a Corbin Gunfighter-style seat. Beautiful leather, and seem much more comfortable than stock or Sundowner, in my brief 5-minute sitting.

Willing to sell for $450 plus shipping. $700 value. Please PM me or call if interested: 818-424-5631

Thanks!
Ray

·
2008 Anv.
242 Posts
picture?

I recently bought a new Corbin "close" seat and rear pillion from another member, but I have since decided to sell my VRSCR after purchasing a new Moto Guzzi Stelvio! The seats, obviously, are perfect and have only been mounted for trial purposes, still in factory bags and box. The pillion is shaped like the rear portion of a Corbin Gunfighter-style seat. Beautiful leather, and seem much more comfortable than stock or Sundowner, in my brief 5-minute sitting.

Willing to sell for $450 plus shipping. $700 value. Please PM me or call if interested: 818-424-5631

Thanks!
Ray
Picture????

·
In the Shark Tank!!!
1,633 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will post pictures as soon as I can get them taken. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks to all who have PMed so far.
Ray

1 - 8 of 8 Posts