Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Tie One On
1,647 Posts
I found some mounts on ebay that attach around the front lower frames and they work good. can move around for comfort. the key is look for frame pipe size

·
Premium Member
2,910 Posts
"R" you comfortable ?

I've got the R model sport engine guards and installed a set of the 2 piece J&P black footpeg brackets with the ear and mounting hole facing forward then installed a set of the original R model footpegs (smaller) on the bracket. This gives more legroom and when you fold the pegs its a bit like a switchblade folded back effect - the rubber on the footpeg hits the engine guard for chrome protection and anti-rattle. They work, my right heal just barely clears the pipe. The pix tbird113 has looks real good and may clear the R radiator shrouds ( with no cutout area ) but remember you will need a much longer foot peg or mounting boss extension so your rt. footpeg will be far enough outboard and clears the pipes. :blahblah: :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.