Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Engineer
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Inspired by the registry thread, I decided to start a thread for dealer promotional items that were used to help with sales of the model. You know, those R "collectibles". Post pics of any stuff you may have. :)

Pictured here is a banner I got from my dealer when I bought my R (mine was their last '06). It's heavy vinyl with stitched ends to poke a hanger through.

Attachments

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
:thumb: :thumb: I like it!

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
That would get a good penny on Ebay....I like it!!!

·
Thread Killer
4,567 Posts
I have the same one!!! Bought it from forum member!!

·
In the Shark Tank!!!
1,633 Posts
I've got the vinyl poster and I am looking for the orange 1:24(?) model. eBay and me :notworth: :lamer:

·
The Engineer
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I picked up a black 1:24 model off eBay too, made by Maisto. Not a factory promo piece though.

Any other cool factory R stuff out there?

·
Registered
230 Posts
My dealer sent me a personalized plate in the mail, I think it's glass with screenprinting or something on it, about 5"x7" with a picture of my bike, my name, and "VRSCR Street Rod" on it. It was definitely a nice suprise.

·
THAWING In Montana
344 Posts
My dealer sent me a framed translucent picture of my bike with beautiful scenery in the background with my name on it. Nice surprise.

·
Guitar, not Gator
8,049 Posts
I got a rock (Charlie Brown Halloween).

Seriously, I got a $50 gift certificate for their sore only. So I buy T-Shirts and become a human billboard for them.

·
The Engineer
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
YellowR said:
My dealer sent me a personalized plate in the mail, I think it's glass with screenprinting or something on it, about 5"x7" with a picture of my bike, my name, and "VRSCR Street Rod" on it. It was definitely a nice suprise.
Does it have your VIN on it?

I got something similar, basically a screenprinted glass plate. I thought it was a dealer-only kind of thing. Has my name, the bike VIN, dealer info, and a pic of my bike.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I got a front end clunk thrown in without asking. That's about it, not even a free hot dog :broke: .

·
THAWING In Montana
344 Posts
I got the picture as well, and yea it has the vin on it as well.

·
NSFW
1,984 Posts
FXRS said:
I got a front end clunk thrown in without asking. That's about it, not even a free hot dog :broke: .
:them:

·
Registered
494 Posts
DallasV Rod said:
I don't have squiggly!! :banghead:
Me either. Does anyone know where I can find some, how long it might last or whether it requires regular maintenance? Oh yeah, [and] will it cause decel popping or void my warantee if installed without a PCIII or SERT? :blahblah:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts