Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live here in Naples Fl.. Ford has had a huge testing facility out at the edge of the swamp, aka the Everglades. Harley has bought this facility from Ford a while ago. Was at the stealership today, and was talking with a sales guy and a delivery truck driver. The dealer helped him move a crated motorcycle to the doors of the trailer to ease unloading when he arived at the test site. They showed me a phone picture of the crate... 2009 VRSCFA. They looked into the crate as best they could, and saw what they discribed as cowl induction on the air box and some other kind of windscreen/bodywork. The truck driver ran them off as soon as he saw them looking into the crate. These 2 salesmen don't want me to use their names. I'm wondering if maybe this was a new v-rod coming out, being tested here in the heat, that no one knows about. We'll see, the crate picture was very real.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
So do you have a picture of this crate?

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
This reply to Max should be interesting?!

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Gearheadesw said:
No, the salesman had it on his phone. Clear as day though, 2009 vrsc..FA
You have a passport............cause HD might send u off to Russia for about 9mths.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
These guys didn't even want me to use their names, I told them I was going to post this on the forum to see if I could get any info, got one of the sales guy's #, he's interested also to what this bike is. The VRSCFA was on a lable that was on the end of the crate, looked just like a part discription lable you would find on a part you get from the parts counter.

·
Bone Stock B Model
8,639 Posts
Gearheadesw said:
These guys didn't even want me to use their names, I told them I was going to post this on the forum to see if I could get any info, got one of the sales guy's #, he's interested also to what this bike is

Tell him to text you the picture and post it here.

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
Gearheadesw said:
I'll try that, I am a computer illiterate, so if I get it I'll need coaching to post it
PM me when you get it and I'll host it for you :thumb:

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
TexasV-Rod said:
PM me when you get it and I'll host it for you :thumb:

I got my :popcorn and I am all ready to go, let the pics be posted. :D

·
Have Gun Will Travel
467 Posts
Should be fun to see how this turns out

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll drop in there tommorow and see if I can get something to show here. I know they a leary of being the ones to let this info out

·
Registered USDA
4,229 Posts
I'm so excited my nipples are hard. Hurry up with those pics Sparky!

1 - 20 of 247 Posts