Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New takoff muscle wheels in great shape with almost all the tread on them. These pics do them no justice, very sweet wheels with everything attached except bike. $1000 SOLD
Rims
Tires rear 240 & 19x3 front rim
Pulley
Compensator Bowl
Front rotors(2)
Rear Rotor(1)

Let me know if your interested call or text, PM or ...

Ty Muth
502 220 7270
I have a 05-06 chrome swingarm for 180 tire also. Maybe ghost rider customs muscle airbox if I decide not to use.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
dakota200098 has 1st dibbs. if he doesnt take i will go down the line as per usual. U can count the miles on these wheels on your hand literally.

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool open for sale to the next man ready to buy. As per description, Were takeoffs that only have a few miles on them. you can tell there is almost full tread from the pics and I have a better pic of tread I think. They aren't the best pics cuz I didnt take them but you can see enough. If you are interested I will get over there and take some better ones with a good cam.
Thanks
and SALE IS NOW OPEN

·
Registered
234 Posts
damn I want these. I literally just bought a 2012 nite-rod wheel, but now I'm very seriously considering this set. What's the deal with the swingarm? is that for sale as well?

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The chrome swingarm is sold but the wheels are still available until I get a conformation this dude wants them later. Lemmie know 1st come 1st serve!
I havent decided if Im selling the airbox yet, it was $$$ but I will keep you posted. Shoot me and offer and I might change my mind. LOL Its already painted gloss black by the way also.

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
who else needs a chrome swingarm for their 240 bikes?

Im thinking about doing a group buy-exchange for every1 since they aren't for sale yet. well not by Harley and not for under 1k. I am getting some rates for everything with a few different options for exchange vs outright sale. Maybe a core charge if possible. I want to keep ever1 on their bikes so I might start collecting some swingarms for cheap when I find them so an exchange would be possible while getting a bulk rate. If there is some interest out there let me know and I will really start looking and buying some cheap cores. And what do you all think is a reasonable rate? The whole point is cost effectiveness so lemmie know some numbers to push for.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Damn I just bought a set from the forum with just the wheels right before this was posted. Can I get just the pully from you? Will you sell it separate?
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It does today and only today Knucklehead15. Shipping will prob be about a bill. Lemmie know if you want them and I will tell every1. thats 4 everything pulley w comp bowl & all rotors

·
macheteman
512 Posts
I wish I had the money. I would have bought them the first time I seen the for sale add.

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sale is pending

I am supposed to get paid Tomorrow. I am pretty sure this guy is going to buy and if he doesnt there is another guy who really wants them so every1 just start callin 2nds thirds or whatever just call dibs if something happens and he just cant do it. I will not Sold as soon as they are officially Paid for.

Thanks every1,
Ty

1 - 19 of 19 Posts