Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Screamin’ Eagle Super Tuner Pro (H-D Part #32109-08B) and H-D ECM (H-D Part #32534-11). It was on my 2012 VRSCF Muscle that I did the Trask Turbo kit conversion. The Trask Turbo uses the ThunderMax EFI System. Neither the SE Super Tuner Pro or the OEM H-D ECM are needed any more so both have been removed.
When the SE Super Tuner Pro is used it is mated to the OEM H-D ECM they are connected permanently. So I’m selling the SE Super Tuner Pro and the OEM H-D ECM together.
This is the best tuner H-D made, is 100% fully programmable and is no longer available. Right now it has a MAP loaded that was done when I installed when I installed the V&H slip-ons and the high flow K&N air filter. It can loaded with any tuning MAP available or reprogrammed with the bike on a dyno for optimal performance on any twin cam it is compatible with.
$500.00 USD firm for the set.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Screamin’ Eagle Super Tuner Pro (H-D Part #32109-08B) and H-D ECM (H-D Part #32534-11). It was on my 2012 VRSCF Muscle that I did the Trask Turbo kit conversion. The Trask Turbo uses the ThunderMax EFI System. Neither the SE Super Tuner Pro or the OEM H-D ECM are needed any more so both have been removed.
When the SE Super Tuner Pro is used it is mated to the OEM H-D ECM they are connected permanently. So I’m selling the SE Super Tuner Pro and the OEM H-D ECM together.
This is the best tuner H-D made, is 100% fully programmable and is no longer available. Right now it has a MAP loaded that was done when I installed when I installed the V&H slip-ons and the high flow K&N air filter. It can loaded with any tuning MAP available or reprogrammed with the bike on a dyno for optimal performance on any twin cam it is compatible with.
TTT...I'll just keep bumping this I guess.........

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do you still have the tuner? Tom [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts