Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,390 Posts
Is this what you are looking for?--->LINK
'
Sorry about that. Not available for the Muscle.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I made some home made Radiator Grills for my Muscle, they had small openings, which I felt didn't let enough air through. I checked out GR customs for their Grills, but at the time they ran out, I saw a guy selling Grills for the Vrod including painted flames on E/bay and as usual fit all Vrods except the Muscle.
They had large openings and cheap around $30 plus postage, I figured I'd buy them and adapt them onto the ones I already fitted, as it turns out I made them fit by themselves with no issues with over heating
Attached Thumbnails

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I made some home made Radiator Grills for my Muscle, they had small openings, which I felt didn't let enough air through. I checked out GR customs for their Grills, but at the time they ran out, I saw a guy selling Grills for the Vrod including painted flames on E/bay and as usual fit all Vrods except the Muscle.
They had large openings and cheap around $30 plus postage, I figured I'd buy them and adapt them onto the ones I already fitted, as it turns out I made them fit by themselves with no issues with over heating
Attached Thumbnails
Would this happen to be be the seller you bought yours from? Any info on how you had to modify yours to get them to install? Thanks in advance !
https://www.ebay.com/itm/02-18-harl...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

·
Registered
582 Posts
To be honest I bought my Radiator Grills a few years ago, but looking at the ones you put up, it really wouldn't matter there cheap and would fit your Muscle, I just pulled apart the frame from the radiator ( drill out Rivets) as same as the pictures, it doesn't have to be perfect.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.