Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 muscle. I want to put on Vance and Hines slip ons, do I need a power commander/ fuel pack etc. If so, what is best application for performance, mileage etc and how easy install and tune is it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
672 Posts
i have a 2010 muscle and went with V&H slip-ons and a pcv. i got the pcv from fuel moto and they preloaded a map for my set up and it ran pretty good. i am getting it dynoed this weekend and will let u know how it does. they were both very easy to install.

·
Registered
672 Posts
well my bike made 118.5 hp and 85.78 tq

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok I get it. 118 hp but how much increase over stock fuel mixture? What about rpm power range? Was the power range powered with better furl mic at lower rpms?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Map file Request

Hi ShaDi,

I was wondering if you could upload the map that gave you the success with the dyno. I just got a VRSCF but it doesn't seem to be running smooth. I have VH slip ons with pcv, just like yours it seems.

Thanks!

i have a 2010 muscle and went with V&H slip-ons and a pcv. i got the pcv from fuel moto and they preloaded a map for my set up and it ran pretty good. i am getting it dynoed this weekend and will let u know how it does. they were both very easy to install.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts