Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cash in hand, paypal on demand or if you're in the Chicago area I'll drive and pick them up.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thought I'd bump this up.

I'm looking for the HD VRSCF saddlebags. I want to adapt them to my DX. Cash in hand.

A few items I've got for trade:

Black Widow slip-ons
Flamed windshield.
Cash.

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Fatz, no adapting needed. I will post up pics - I just fitted some to my 09 AW. The issue for me was the Corbin saddle. On a stock DX seat, just slightly shorten the hinge pins on the left side, and remove the tether. Gas stops mean lift the seat, slide off the hinge, set to the side. Gas up, replace the seat. I am waiting on back ordered F passenger footrest brackets. You lose the DX passenger footrests when you mount F bags. Joe

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool.

I was planning on changing the rear tuen signals to an under-fender LED. I've already got the rear passenger pegs changed.

I bought a set late last year but the guy never sent them. I got a forced refund via paypal and that money is still editing to be spent on these bags. Its water under the bridge but I still want these bags badly.

Please, someone throw me a bone. I can't afford new prices but I really need the storage room for travel.

I've also got some virtually new Harley leather jackets in xxl if you're interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts