Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got a set of the VRSCF LED Mirrors and am in need of a wiring diagram or source for such. I need to convert from my original 3 wire to the new 2 wire LEDs. I have a '03. I think this was posted before but I can't find it. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Muscle Mirrors

Here is one link.
http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116775

This seems like a common topic ever since the LED mirrors came out. I just purchased an 02 and will be doing the same conversion. The led mirrors are two wire and I believe are circuit board controlled on the V Rod Muscle. You can make a WYE to go from the three wire to two wire. It is a couple of radio shack resistors and diodes. There may be a module that you can buy somewhere. Im still researching the topic myself. Let me know what you come up with. I know its been done. Its just finding the way to do it. :banghead:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've ordered all the parts and built the wye. If my parts are in today, I'll wire it up this weekend. My plan is to build an adaptor box that will use original 03 plugs so that I can go back to original configuration if needed. I'll take document, take photos and post. If you need a source for the mirrors and stems, let me know. Also, if anyone has chromed the F mirrors and stems I'd like to know how you did it.

Ride on

1 - 3 of 3 Posts