Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I am looking to purchase a complete front end & set of forks for my 2010 VRSCF minus the wheel & any braking components or a compatible set that could be made too work with the wheel/handlebar arrangement that I already have. I Also may be interested in a conventional right way up complete front end that was in use on the VRSCDX & VRSCA models of the same vintage if anyone here on the Forum has any for sale or any advice on reconditioning my current standard set up that I already have fitted?
Thanks
Rubber Duck . . . .

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Hi All,
I am looking to purchase a complete front end & set of forks for my 2010 VRSCF minus the wheel & any braking components or a compatible set that could be made too work with the wheel/handlebar arrangement that I already have. I Also may be interested in a conventional right way up complete front end that was in use on the VRSCDX & VRSCA models of the same vintage if anyone here on the Forum has any for sale or any advice on reconditioning my current standard set up that I already have fitted?
Thanks
Rubber Duck . . . .
What is wrong with your current fork set? If they just need rebuilding you should consider Racetech for rebuild kits or go the whole way and have Traxxion rebuild them for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts