Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone got any rough ideas of what a 1130cc screaming eagle stage 2 kit is worth? im assuming this is just cams and velocity stacks yeah?

·
Wick
546 Posts
My dealer quoted me $800 for the Cams, $800 for 58mm throttle bodies and $800 labour to fit, I decided for the gains it wasnt worth it. I might buy them on ebay and fit them myself down the track. I think Chicago Harley have them for about $400us each for the Cams and Throttle Bodies. If you know a good machine shop they may be able to machine your standard bodies to 58mm.The cam kit does include the velocity stacks but I have read on here the standard stacks produce better results.

·
VROD JUNKIE
1,390 Posts
First tip.

DO NOT BUY HERE IN AU.

Even with the exchange rate you'll save $$ buying overseas.

Chicago HD, Zanotti, etc are just a couple that you can get pricing from.

Find out the part numbers and start hunting.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ended up getting my kit for 400us.. including 2 breather hoses that may require replacement!

·
09 VRSCDX
22 Posts
HI all,I will be gettin a stage 2 kit aswell..Ive heard it can be a big job and if not done properly can destroy ur motor.My local hd stealer wants $1920au to supply and install!!!:broke:Does anybody know a good shop that can do it without the sting...Im in sydney,any suggestions would be appreciated,any money saved will be going towards a 26tooth pulley,that i will do myself...:banghead:

·
Back in Black
212 Posts
Try Sys out at Liverpool.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts