Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

i will soon be getting my side mount number plate , and want to remove the dogs ass

but has anyone got any suggestions on relocating or changing my rear turn signals ? (without spending more money on brackets etc...!)

i'm looking for a cost effective solution (should not have purchased the side mount really but got a good deal cheers Killervrod)

cheers

·
Live 2 Ride
70 Posts
Hi

i will soon be getting my side mount number plate , and want to remove the dogs ass

but has anyone got any suggestions on relocating or changing my rear turn signals ? (without spending more money on brackets etc...!)

i'm looking for a cost effective solution (should not have purchased the side mount really but got a good deal cheers Killervrod)

cheers
Here's what I did....I moved them onto the fender under my seat...didn't cost me a penny....just some sweat when i was drilling into the fender.....

Attachments

·
INCONCEIVABLE!
1,529 Posts
When I had my original fender, I had two holes drilled into the side of the fender and used LED signals ... I had the Heavycycles light with the built in signals, but cops were given me trouble about it because the signals weren't far enough apart. This solved the problem

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
trim your dogs ass and bolt the signal to where the reflectors sit.. easy mod and won't cost a thing.. plus no drilling into your fender

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
If you want to change up the appearance as well, go to your auto parts store and spend 20 bucks on a couple of amber LED strips with 3M tape on the back. Cut to fit each to half of the rear fender. Wire them to your existing signal wires! Looks great!

·
MYOFB
89 Posts
Trimmed dogs ass, little bondo to cover the mount holes, little paint, little clear, and a brake light signal bar

1 - 6 of 6 Posts