Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Been a "lurker" for a bit learing lots about the bike by reading. Anyway, I bought my girl a 09 NRS new last year as her very first bike. Very proud of her! Never drove a bike before. Taught her the basics on an old beater dirt bike, then put her in a parking lot on the NRS and she did great. Passed her license test and she has been putting the miles on it ever since. Long story short, she is not very tall, and I purchased the HD Iron bars and swapped them out for her. At the same time, we purchased the "reach" seat. Anyway, she fits fine now without the reach seat and was wondering if anyone here could use it. We never installed it. Brand new. If someone needs/wants, in keeping with the spirit of this great forum, half price. Or willing to trade for another 09 NRS stock seat that I can have custom upolstered for her.
BTW, her mods so far include the CDX windsheild, Bassanni exhaust that we had jet hot coated black, passenger peg removal and filled those holes with the muscle reflectors that pop right in, V&H Fuel Pack, K&N filter and HD Iron bars. Bike runs great!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts