·
Not in EP anymore
1,693 Posts
You would have to modify and cut for the front fairing at least. FWIW

BTW Welcome to the forums

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I agree, you would need to cut the front fairing, or remove the fair and light and put a B style light on. That is what I did. Check out the pic.

·
Not in EP anymore
1,693 Posts
gpracer said:
See if your dealer will let you purchase JUST the mounting hardware for the "D" model windshield.....and then got to www.rifle.com and buy whatever size and tint windshield you want. I have the tallest they offer and it works great!
How tall are you? Do you see over the top of the sheild or thru it? I want to get one but I'm thinking the tallest one might be too much

·
2 wheels 4 life
49 Posts
I am really tall at 5'5" :stooge: With the tallest shield I can see just over the top of it. But what is nice is that if it is raining I don't have to duck much to get protection from the elements! You could maybe get the one step down and still be ok, but with this height I have not encountered any helmet buffeting which is the worst thing, especially at high speeds. That's why I chose the tallest one. I also got the light grey tint as well.

·
Not in EP anymore
1,693 Posts
Thanks, I ordered the tallest one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.