Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Black & Chrome
Joined
·
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody find something out there to just move the forward pegs out another couple inches? I seen I can get forward control extenders but I don't need the control stuff, just the pegs moved forward. I love my mid controls and don't want to move them. the kit is for the extended controls is 500 buck and it a little to much for my blood. Oh, I'm 6'4" thats why I want to move them.
 

·
Jack
Joined
·
377 Posts
Kuryakyn sells adapters you can use to move the highway pegs either closer or further away. I put them on my bike to move the pegs closer to me. Try their web site.
 

·
Don't think, ride.
Joined
·
752 Posts
tgc said:
anybody find something out there to just move the forward pegs out another couple inches? I seen I can get forward control extenders but I don't need the control stuff, just the pegs moved forward. I love my mid controls and don't want to move them. the kit is for the extended controls is 500 buck and it a little to much for my blood. Oh, I'm 6'4" thats why I want to move them.
Kuryakyn has a set of lockable extenders. I use them except only to bring them closer to me (pics in my gallery), but they go 360 degrees and you could use them to take the pegs farther away from you.

http://www.kuryakyn.com/products.asp?bn=harley&ci=3051
 

·
Official bike nut
Joined
·
1,099 Posts
Night Rodder said:
Kuryakyn has a set of lockable extenders. I use them except only to bring them closer to me (pics in my gallery), but they go 360 degrees and you could use them to take the pegs farther away from you.

http://www.kuryakyn.com/products.asp?bn=harley&ci=3051

Night:
I like your idea, which did you buy, the 2 inch or 4 inch? Did you use the stock foot rests or something else? Do these extenders interfere with the exhaust pipes on the right side?

Thanks.
 

·
Don't think, ride.
Joined
·
752 Posts
Yarvis said:
Night:
I like your idea, which did you buy, the 2 inch or 4 inch? Did you use the stock foot rests or something else? Do these extenders interfere with the exhaust pipes on the right side?

Thanks.

I am really short (28 inch inseam) and I went for the 4 inch extension and they give me the perfect stretch. I found that with these extenders I am unable to fully retract the highway pegs to the frame but I don't lean that far over anyway so I always leave them fully extended and they don't interfere with the exhaust at all. I use the Kuryakyn ISO foot pedals with mine, the stock pedals will not work with these extenders. I love being comfortable on the highway pegs. I hope this helps. Kristi
 

·
Jack
Joined
·
377 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top