Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please note I am in the UK
This is a brand new backrest plus parcel shelf that I ordered some years back for my Harley Davidson VRSCD Night Rod. I never fitted it because in my ignorance, the Night Rod that I own has had a “bobber” style rear fender fitted and as such this could not be fitted. When purchased the unit came as 4 separate components, (seat base, back rest frame, padded back rest and parcel shelf), it is shown here assembled. Condition is “as new”. I am sorry but I cannot advise for which other Harley Davidson models it would fit. (Suggest you refer to original invoice and part numbers). I have no idea what it is worth (I paid £516 for it when I had more money than sense....) so I am open to sensible offers Please note, postage within the UK for this item will be £25.00, (I have already packaged the item and took it to the post office for an estimate.); the purchaser will be expected to pay this sum over and above the winning bid amount.
Contact [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Please note the term "winning bid amount" should read "sensible price offered and agreed". (I copied and pasted this description directly from an add I placed on an auction site in the UK last year.)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts