Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
trying to make some room in my new, and much smaller garage. I've decided to give up my 2nd paint job. What? well i have a silver 100 year anniversary and i also have (all parts listed below) factory skins from a 2004 VRSCB that fit my bike just fine. I paid a lot of money for these and to get these from Harley you would pay over $2000k.

I'd like to get $980(obo) for this set. (will only sell it as a set)
give me your best offer if you can only come close.

living in a town home with a tiny ass garage = not so awesome.

here is a list of every part in this set:

VRSCB 2004 - $2060.56-Retail

front fender

rear fender

radiator covers

left vent cover

right vent cover

airbox cover

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
Well seeing how this is your first post I will say your price may be a little high. Also everyone on her knows how to swap out tins and the time it takes. In addition these will fit from 2002 to 2006 VRSCA and B models for the years they were made. I think you will get a few more bites if you lower your price. But good luck and here is a free bump for you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the bump and the info Gdub! ...I was wondering if it would fit other models. you're right, it's not rocket science to know how long changing tins would take. i edited the post so it didn't sound so much like a stupid commercial.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Cool. Just in time for Halloween. Perfect costume to compliment the wife's at the neighborhood party.

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
$980????? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Yea 980 is pretty high....i think at the most if they were perfect shape you could get 500...I know that don't seen fair but I just sold my numbered flame tin set from Harley that is 3000 retail and u can't buy it anymore for 550 shipped and they were perfect...but good luck with sale!!!

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Welcome! You might look in the classifieds, check ebay, and other sources to determine market value. Normally, half of new is a great start. If the market is saturated, prices go down. I have 4 sets. 500 is about my average price paid. Joe

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome! You might look in the classifieds, check ebay, and other sources to determine market value. Normally, half of new is a great start. If the market is saturated, prices go down. I have 4 sets. 500 is about my average price paid. Joe
based on everyone's comments it seems obvious that i won't get what i'm asking. but I am looking to get rid of them. I'll definitely consider any offer around $500. thanks for the input Joe!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts