Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale: All items are in excellent shape and are from my 2010 VRSCAW. Were only on for 500 miles.
HD#517873-07 Touring backrest pad New $79.95 Now $60.00
HD#51162-06 Chrome sissy bar upright New $59.95 Now $40.00
HD#91136-07A Sport saddlebags New $329.95 Now $300.00
HD#91432-07 Saddlebag mounting hardware kit New $259.95 Now $230.00
Will negotiate on all items and shipping will be determined after sale. Can send pictures if requested.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
x2

would like to see parts :) easier for us to see them in here then to msg back and forth and waiting for replies

interested in bags and hardware..maybe, depending on color, shape, size

too busy to go look the parts up
Blizzard sorry to hear that you don't have any time to look up parts. I tried to post some pics but they wouldn't load. Also if you would of read my post 3 hrs.and 5 min. earlier I posted that the saddlebags were SOLD>.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Blizzard sorry to hear that you don't have any time to look up parts. I tried to post some pics but they wouldn't load. Also if you would of read my post 3 hrs.and 5 min. earlier I posted that the saddlebags were SOLD>.
My mistake, I didnt catch that part

wasnt trying to bash you, I just had a bunch of stuff I had to go do and didnt have time to look the stuff up...was just letting you know, its much easier for others on the forum to open a thread, see the pics of your items for sale, and immediately know if they are interested or not...thats all

Anyways, glad your sale was successful :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts