Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Handbook and oil filler dipstick wanted for 2002/ 2003 model.
(am UK based).
Thanks,
Stewart.

** Bits sorted now** thanks to all...

·
ramma jamma
687 Posts
I got the stock dipstick left over you can get for shipping - you mean the owner's manual or the service manual?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello There, will have the dipstick thankyou, can I paypal money over to you? Have got a handbook sorted now..
Regards,
Stewart.

·
ramma jamma
687 Posts
got your pm. what address are we talking about shipping the dipstick to?

·
ramma jamma
687 Posts
got ur address pm, checking on shipping costs today for you.

·
ramma jamma
687 Posts
Zander, $15 US will get it shipped to you USPS. They gave me a Customs declaration to fill out on it, I'll make it value $5 US so they don't hit you with some b.s. tax. Just paypal me at [email protected] if you still need it & I'll get it out to you asap man.
Just let me know Zander!

·
ramma jamma
687 Posts
saw the paypal pmt - shipping it out to you today after work. thanks Stewart!

·
ramma jamma
687 Posts
Zander, I got it shipped out saturday morning for you. The USPS guy told me it could be tracked once it hits England by this Customs Form #: LC143429109US. I wasn't impressed however, with his response to me asking about how long; he said "it may be a week, may take a month...have seen it both ways recently". Have faith though, you'll get it soon man. Thanks again - I'll be leaving you positive feedback in a minute.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
VRSCA dipstick..

Hi there.. Many thanks for your help, am sure it,ll find me at some point.
Best Wishes,
Stewart.

·
ramma jamma
687 Posts
alright! cool man. glad it got to you that quick. ;) they must have snuck it it an old Concorde or somthing across the pond!

a pleasure doing business with you zander - I left you good feedback man. take it easy man, we'll see u around.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts