Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am starting this late due to i got my frame back today. I started about a month ago tearing the bike down to powder coat the frame rebuild forks and put the legend shocks on. Will try to keep pics up loaded on the process. So heres the frame before powder coating and then when I got it back today.

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
with everything im doing on a tight buget im using stock wheels this yr and i will keep up loading pics as the build goes on

·
FATASSDX
2,143 Posts
Love that color, especially with the anodized tins!

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
cool! Post as you go. Joe

·
Registered
627 Posts
I like the green. I have some of that same color powder at my shop. I was planning on coating my Lincoln MIG in that color lol.

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Nice color where are you in Indiana?

·
Ron Cooper
1,809 Posts
is anything else going to be green. I like the color I just think you need to tie it in up front

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know some people like it and some dont but flipped the mirrors today. Have turn signal brackets made have to go get some bolts to get them mounted. Also put up some pics of the triple tree and brake and shifter lever after I polished them. Have the shocks mounted waiting on comp to hook them up. Why i had it all apart took the fender struts out so the 200 had a lil more room. When them out had to make custom brackets to told the quick detach brackets for the bags. Will see if i have some pics of that tommorow on my camera. let me know what you all think of the progress.

Attachments

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
I like them flipped look, good work, ride over to Greenville sometime we can tear the streets up together. HA

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
really love to see how close that color is to my body color on mine... looks good

1 - 20 of 20 Posts