Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll get pics up as soon as possible, bought these bars from san jacinto harley bout a week ago, had to special order so no returns im sol. Bought them as a christmas gift and person told me they had an A model but really was a B so bars wont mount. They are new in box paid $150 for em just trying not to lose my ass. Bars are 1in lower, 1in forward, knocks 5 1/2in off the pullback, harley had them in the computer but they have been discontinued so only one dealer in texas had them left in their inventory. The bars fit Vrsca model bought them for an 04 book said 01-06 yr models want $100+shipping OBO, im in Houston, Texas area will meet up with someone if they are close enough.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I take them if pecee doesnt get them

·
riders, mount up!
35 Posts
next up for them.. damn these must be made of gold...

·
slave to the grind
1,188 Posts
They are nice. I have 2 sets. One with the A risers and another set that I cut the risers off to work with the B style riser. Whoever gets them will not be disappointed. I don't know why they discontinued these...?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'll get pics up as soon as possible, bought these bars from san jacinto harley bout a week ago, had to special order so no returns im sol. Bought them as a christmas gift and person told me they had an a model but really was a b so bars wont mount. They are new in box paid $150 for em just trying not to lose my ass. Bars are 1in lower, 1in forward, knocks 5 1/2in off the pullback, harley had them in the computer but they have been discontinued so only one dealer in texas had them left in their inventory. The bars fit vrsca model bought them for an 04 book said 01-06 yr models want $100+shipping obo, im in houston, texas area will meet up with someone if they are close enough.
harley part# 56528-02

Attachments

·
riders, mount up!
35 Posts
I thought that these must have gone by now..

·
Dean
775 Posts

·
Life's Circle
6,040 Posts
who was originally next in line?

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'll be next in line if no one else steps up. :)

·
Registered
264 Posts
I was but I already got some Vmod drag bars, weelspin was third in line

·
riders, mount up!
35 Posts
I was but I already got some Vmod drag bars, weelspin was third in line
Ya, I think I gotm. Just waiting on were to send payment. Jota69 have you got them in yet? If so what do you think.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Ya, I think I gotm. Just waiting on were to send payment. Jota69 have you got them in yet? If so what do you think.
No, I just ordered them last week. They should get here sometime this week.

·
Dean
775 Posts
Why couldn't these have been for sale three weeks ago. I have been looking for a set of these for awhile. I also went with the VMOD drag bars....but.....put me in line for these. You can never have too many spare parts/accessories lying around.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts