Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VRSCA VRSCB H-D Color Matched Molded Saddlebags 91492-01BDJ (Aluminum Color)

- Installation Instructions Included.
- Hardware included (also including the illusive shock mount supports.
- Two Keys included.
- The bags are in excellent (like new) condition. Original paint is clean with a deep shine with no scratches or scraps. Chrome lids are excellent as well. Gas springs work as they should. I had added the H-D Chrome spears which, in my opinion, set these bags off even more. A lot of shine when in the sun.
- Extra hardware pieces will also be included, over the years of owning my 04 V-Rod, had three sets of bags for different occasions. So some extra nuts, bolts, etc. are included. So there will duplicates of hardware. Some of the hardware is new, some used.
- $950.00 shipped CONUS. I do need to obtain some boxes so shipping may be delayed a few days.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
VRSCA VRSCB H-D Color Matched Molded Saddlebags 91492-01BDJ (Aluminum Color)

• Installation Instructions Included.
  • Hardware included (also including the illusive shock mount supports.
  • Two Keys included.
  • The bags are in excellent (like new) condition. Original paint is clean with a deep shine with no scratches or scraps. Chrome lids are excellent as well. Gas springs work as they should. I had added the H-D Chrome spears which, in my opinion, set these bags off even more. A lot of shine when in the sun.
  • Extra hardware pieces will also be included, over the years of owning my 04 V-Rod, had three sets of bags for different occasions. So some extra nuts, bolts, etc. are included. So there will duplicates of hardware. Some of the hardware is new, some used.
  • $950.00 shipped CONUS. I do need to obtain some boxes so shipping may be delayed a few days.
I

1 - 12 of 12 Posts