1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
GA. BOY
2,462 Posts
28 vrs 30 tooth sprocket for one.

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
06 have brembo brakes and dot 4 fluid, also axle is one inch full length and doesnt taper like the 03

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I think the '06 has a clock feature in the clamshell and the '03 did not. I had to have my clamshell replaced on an '02A and when I got it back it had a clock function along with a two position trip meter.

Also a 150 speedometer reading instead of a 140

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
Here's what I recall, some are running changes that were made in previous years and some have already been mentioned.

Brembo Brakes + DOT 4 fluid
Revised front motor mount
1" linear rear axle (vs. tapered)
Revised rear motor mount (not better, just different)
Revised lateral motor mount (front turnbuckle relocated)
Improved shifter forks inside trans
Updated gauge cluster with clock
Revised radiator fans (1 piece housing)
Updated ECM with more capacity
Open wheel option

That's all I can remember off the top of my head.

·
Registered
703 Posts

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Anodized no longer a option. Filthy Paint now covers every bike so people can only watch "Birth Of a Vrod" and dream of what could have been.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
luxlamf said:
Anodized no longer a option. Filthy Paint now covers every bike so people can only watch "Birth Of a Vrod" and dream of what could have been.
Once I found out I couldn't get 'true' anodized in the new radiator cover/spoiler, that it was only painted to look like anodized my dreams of anodized only turned into a nightmare!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi can someone tell me if 06+ hand levers would fit on a 03 vrsca and if not what difference is there? I accidentally bought wrong ones and still in mail,just won’t to know so I can purchase other ones straight away if necessary.thanks

·
Registered
434 Posts
You could have started another thread, instead of piggybacking a 14 year old thread.

Anyway, No 06 and up will not work on early systems (Kelsey Hayes vs Brembo)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts