Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well 23 people have now purchased 43 calendars so lets see em!!!
Mine hangs Proudly infront of my vast display of dead VRSCA parts along side Lakie's Calendar he sent me a few years back (before HE ruined his bike with Apes and terrible paint jobs).

Attachments

·
Flat Broke
282 Posts
HAHA!! Love the sex doll!

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Is that CRANK an energy drink??? I'm addicted to them, if so I'll paypal you for a couple cans, LOL!

·
Flat Broke
282 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
The sex doll is required hardware for any man's garage. I'm ordering mine tonight!!

·
NSFW
1,984 Posts
V-rod Calendar

Here's one of them next to my work 'puter.

Thanks again, Lux, for putting this together. I hope that you're getting those $5 credits for refering your friends to Cafe Press!

Doc

Attachments

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
Is that CRANK an energy drink??? I'm addicted to them, if so I'll paypal you for a couple cans, LOL!
I think that's "Crunk" it's the opposite of an energy drink. That one makes you lazy.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
ok I get the sex doll and all, but whats the map gas sitting next to it for, melting wax on her nipples! :)

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
I think that's "Crunk" it's the opposite of an energy drink. That one makes you lazy.
Indeed! Now I need a new pair of glasses! Bring the vodka.. With Red Bull! Or the " Arrogant, bastard whatever bottle back there, LOL!!! :angeldev:

·
GIT UR DONE...later
990 Posts
It's hafnutz67's birthday & I just put the calendar up with his bike on it for January. Nice job Luxy.

Attachments

·
Registered
290 Posts
I missed this somehow. How can I get a calendar?

·
Proud Infidel!
5,160 Posts
Mine's on the way!

Steve

·
Registered
290 Posts
Thanks! I was looking for 2011 calendars. Ordered up four of them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts