Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy please help I changed my vrod both tires rear tire i put 260 metzeler and front michelin. Sent them for balance and installation when i get them back the tire shop guys says rear rim and tire was already balanced so he didn’t put any weight on rear rim. On front rim there are weights. Today i went on a ride bike is not stable on road. There is no vibration but bike won’t stay in lane. I have to control the bike or bike goes right and left at 80miles speed. What will be the issue? Tires are not balanced properly? Should i take them again to another tire shop? Actually i haven’t ride the bike on old tires i bought the bike 1 month ago and first thing i did tires change so today was my first ride on this bike so i have no idea how bike was on old tires.

·
VRSC est -03
3,096 Posts
Hmm, could be loose neck/triple tree bearings. Do a "fall away" check.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have changed neck and head both bearings. There is no adjuster on 2014 model vrod muscle. There is only one steering nut and i have tighten that fully. Please let me know how to adjust them.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
If it's from the last tire change, drifting one way, most likely rear wheel alignment causing it.
Ron

1 - 4 of 4 Posts