Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
louballs said:
i've never seen it before......
Me neither, really wish I never did either, ESH. You gunna wear that out in public? Did he win it by throwing ping pong balls into tiny fish tanks at a county fair?

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
Sorry but can't help but wonder; was it a dalmatian? :)

and no hadn't seen that graphic.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
cuthru said:
Sorry but can't help but wonder; was it a dalmatian? :)
Thats what I thought at 1st (101 Dalmations shirt) but now I see the Bleaching of the Black shirt is suppose to represent smoke. I thought that Tye Dyed Thing that shows up on Ebay all the timewas the worst, now I will have nightmares again.

·
1130cc Mike
1,860 Posts
Nice at least to see a V Rod on something you can wear. Who at the MOCO is in charge of t shirt design? It must be a group of three chimpanzee's, who throw paint at the walls, while dropping acid.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Lerenis said:
Nice at least to see a V Rod on something you can wear. Who at the MOCO is in charge of t shirt design? It must be a group of three chimpanzee's, who throw paint at the walls, while dropping acid.
You think that is an Official HD shirt? I was assuming it was a Hollywood Blvd KNock off but if thats a REAL shirt and they are going to release that thing and when no one buys it it will be another 6 years before you guys get another one.

·
Registered
553 Posts
smokenjoe01 said:
I got a little present from a friend for watching there dog. Its a VROD at the tree, smoking down the rear tire. I was wondering if anybody else has seen this print?
(Grin)...
Holy Cow that is an odd design...
...hope the dog recovers...

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
That's a B.C. shirt.

·
Ms. Subtle
12,179 Posts
i dont think the pic is bad... but the cow print part.. umm not good.. if you wear that at KC you better watch out i just might be the puker LOL

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
It would be in my "Things I would never wear" Drawer. Which also contains a few HD shirts I have gotten over the years, tags still in tact. None as awful as that Clown Shirt though, that would have been given right back to the giver with the question "Do you think I am Queer?"

·
Registered
553 Posts
louballs said:
he's not smoking the rear tire....it's a smokebomb
...(Grin)... ...still chuckling about that smoke bomb video, that was one of the funniest things, and threads, ever I saw...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts