Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just returned from Japan where I had my 08DX for 10 years. Had to leave it and I've bought a new 2017 DX in Atlanta. However, I now live in Orlando. Looking for shop suggestions to have some minor work done to the bike. Mostly cosmetic stuff.

Suggestions? Good or bad places?

·
Premium Member
11,390 Posts
When I need work on my 2007 VRSCX that I can't handle I generally go to Orlando H-D near I-4 and Conroy road.
Claims to be the worlds largest service dealer. Has plenty of good solid mechs. Is rather expensive but I have never had a complaint about their service.
Two bikes serviced there when needed. One of them serviced every 5K miles until about 100,000 miles when I took over the maintenance.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the heads up. I just need some one to handle the first few checkups so I don't void my warranty.

·
Premium Member
2,910 Posts
Orlando Harley west is probably pretty good like Rusty G says but their east location is where they did not get the airbox fitted back on the fwd. breather tube properly while installing a new battery and it was leaking oil on the fwd. cylinder on a bike I was buying from a private party. Pretty inexcusable and a novice V Rod mechanic mistake. It wasn't all bad though as it got me a nice discount on the purchase for an oil leak that was easy for me to fix :) Anyway my recommendation is when you turn in the bike for service ask for it to be worked on by their top V Rod mechanic then meet and speak to him in person - that connection many times makes the difference in you being another # or a living caring customer reaching out for the right mechanic. Welcome to Orlando ! See you at the ACE Cafe - Steve, Orange R Model

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.