Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Can anyone recommend any Dealers (Stealers) in the UK that have the most competant mechnics? Or know of good independants.

I'm thinking of getting the 28-tooth sproket gear upgrade to my V-ROD, but it states in the new parts catalogue that the kit needs a dealer-installed ECM recalibration (whatever that is).

Thanks

BTW I'd be interested in hearing from any British V-ROD Owners as I'm thinking of setting up a Forum for us.

ChaddersUK
SW London
VRSCA03

·
Petrolhead
414 Posts
I hear that STADIUM in East London will be campaigning a V Rod in Drag Racing in the 2004 season ridden and built by their chief technician Dave Jones.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I use Warr's in London. They have given me good service for 4 years. The parts mgr Andy is very helpful and the service fellows have always stood by their work, even when that was inconvenient.

I've also gone to Stadium HD, but only for a minor tune up- no probs - and nice folk, but I haven't had enough dealings to form an opinion. Nice clean shop anyway.

Independent -Only tried Riverside HD - had them install 6 piston brakes on my twin cam. They did a good job, maybe a bit cheaper than the dealer. A friend of mine had a shovel stroked by Riverside, the work was OK but it took a long long time.

I still go back to Warr's - they get to know you and take pretty good care of their customers. I must say that I'm pretty happy there.

Rodman

1 - 3 of 3 Posts