Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking to see who would be interested and if anyone would attend a Rally here in South Dakota if I were to set one up???? Looking at doing a band , cookout , rides , etc... if people would be interested in attending let me know if I get enough interest I will start a plan going.....

·
Movin' on....
5,297 Posts
Where in South Dakota, when? I would definitely be in, love that part of the country, just not the size and craziness of Sturgis. V-rod rally, oh yeah, that would be awesome.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well it would be Brookings SD, I would be thinking if there are enough people to try to set it up around the first weekend in Sept. or late august....

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The times that would probably work then would be Aug 25 or the weekend of Sept 22nd its up lets see who would do what week...

·
Registered
191 Posts
we would be interested.... went to High School in Elkton.... my 1st ex is from Aurora..... still keep in touch with a couple people up there..... great country, great people, to much snow...... :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would love some help , I am in contact with the parks people right now trying to see what I need for insurance and papers to get the city park and car show area for a saturday night... I would like to have about 100 people say ok to coming but will take what I can get... all bikes will be welcomed and date looks like it will be in Aug 25 weekend. I will have more posted as I get it ... HisnHers you should have been here last year you could have rode almost all winter ha ha ...

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Just looking to see who would be interested and if anyone would attend a Rally here in South Dakota if I were to set one up???? Looking at doing a band , cookout , rides , etc... if people would be interested in attending let me know if I get enough interest I will start a plan going.....
I work monday thru saturday .... I don't get time off really ever... kinda sux...
Seems kinda contradictory ...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The weekend will be Sept. 22 as long as I know people are interested in it. I have set the date let me know if you can make it .. :moped::moped:

·
Movin' on....
5,297 Posts
Hmmmm.....depends on the money situation since I'm looking at going to Homecoming this year. Will have to see how this develops.

·
To boost or not??
1,916 Posts
I'll be gone that weekend..damn, turning thirty and the wife and I are doing a cruise that entire week won't be back till the 24th of Sept.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts