Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
VRSCF Black 1250
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my father in law's VROD Muscle Wheels with tires and Pulley. They came off a 2009 VROD Muscle, they are the 240mm rear and 17" front. They are shoed with the stock dunlops and have plenty of tread left. They are the stock wheels and are ready for mounting or powdercoating. They are $600 for the Pulley, Wheels and tires (none sold Seperate). The buyer has to pay for shipping from Hawaii (USPS Ground) roughly $90, I will get an estimate once buyer shows interest.

Call Aren
808-354-9979

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I am selling my father in law's VROD Muscle Wheels with tires and Pulley. They came off a 2009 VROD Muscle, they are the 240mm rear and 17" front. They are shoed with the stock dunlops and have plenty of tread left. They are the stock wheels and are ready for mounting or powdercoating. They are $600 for the Pulley, Wheels and tires (none sold Seperate). The buyer has to pay for shipping from Hawaii (USPS Ground) roughly $90, I will get an estimate once buyer shows interest.

Call Aren
808-354-9979
Can you post pics? very interested!!

·
Ride hard be safe!
953 Posts
17" front? don't you mean 19"? How many miles on tires?

·
VRSCF Black 1250
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's off a NON ABS bike, with about 4000 miles on the tires. The tread looks good for a few more thousand miles. I'll post some pictures as soon as I can. The front wheel is a 19" wheel (MY BAD).

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
All we need now is pics

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ill take second in line for these. Post those pics!

Ryan

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
pics?

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Pics or they don't exist

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ready for those pics whenever you are Scott. Just to throw this out there, if things look good with these wheels Im only going to need the rear if anyone is interested in going in with me on the front. Just a thought.

Ryan

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
guess he dont want to sell em.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Cool, well let us know if you hear anything, I planned on calling but didnt get a chance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts