Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Gang, just thought I would put in a general post so that all of those that have sent in an inquiry of parts and pricing will be aware that I will get back to them shortly on pricing of the items. I am actually the owner of the "Betty Boop Bike", and I apologize for posting the items without pricing. I will reply to all those who sent me emails, shortly.
Best regards,
Shelley

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is Jocko, just wanted everyone to know, Shelley is my wife and the owner of the BettyBoop bike.... she has all these parts that were never used or if so, no more then 100km before we started and completed her build... I told her she could use this site to offer them off, but she did it prematurely without prices...so as she gets pricing set up, just start offering her a reasonable price and I am sure she will make a deal with you...

I have about 30 grand of parts that I will make available soon from all the parts we took off and replace while building my own V-rod called "Flame Rod" with Chopper Steve leading the way. We kept changing our minds and replacing parts that were already changed... so alot of very unique custom parts as well, we will post them in a few months.

Till then certainly feel free to see what Shelley has and if not 100 percent satisfied, we will send you back your money, No worries there.

Cheers and ride safe.

Jocko

·
Registered
3 Posts
YO, I AM IN SERIOUS NEED OF O.E.M. R.WHEEL PULLEY & 30T TRANS PULLEY.
SOME "HACKS" WHO INSTALLED MY 5th REAR TIRE HAVE TOTALLY WASTED MY PULLEYS, BELT, GAS TANK (HAS UPPER AND LOWER BELT BURNS AND LEAKS), SCRATCHED THE SHIT OUT OF MY REAR RIM, AND BUTCHERED MY BRAKE CALIPER. ...AND AS OF YET THEY ARE STILL BREATHING OUR AIR. WHAT A SHAME HUH?
DOOD, HOOK ME UP IF YA CAN, THANX

1 - 5 of 5 Posts