Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
buried alive oplin50
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vrod-Mike (Mike Martelli- Toms River, NJ) hooks us up again with Noreen Miller over at Ocean County HD in Lakewood NJ. Mike is always looking to help with the forums and the rally, and for a second year the good folks at Ocean County really took care of us! A box FULL of hats, t's and sweatshirts, including some "bling" for the ladies!!! As always thanks Mike! and a big Thankyou to Noreen Miller at Ocean County! If you are in the area, make sure you stop in and thank her for her support on behalf of the forums!

see the full list of gimmees here! http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1028038#post1028038

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
he IS my hero...

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
All you have to do is make the effort to ask. If everyone went to their local dealer and asked for support I'm sure quite a few would do so. My dealer happens to have some good people there. Noreen is the GM and she is a real people person. They are also Vrod friendly. Or at least they try to be.

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
UPSMAN said:
Vrod-Mike hooks us up again with Noreen Miller
Rob, I'm sure Mike doesn't want his affair to get back to his wife, much less posted in the open forum. :stilpoke:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts