Discussion Starter #2

·
Banned
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
167 Posts
Grate video looks like your the only v-rod there. what does the other guys think about the v-rod

·
Banned
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Grate video looks like your the only v-rod there. what does the other guys think about the v-rod
It was funny, i know the guys from riding my sportbike. So i brought the BATROD (my vrod), and they said...just keep up.

After that, they were "damn, thats fast!" and "thes the only HD/Cruiser id ever own!"

·
Registered
167 Posts
what did you use to record the video.i wolud have liked to see how my supercharger would have done. I just bought the go pro hd mybe I can get some more video posted

·
Kiss the Ring
2,203 Posts
A good SS rider will eat that road WOT, that's close to 300 km/h on a 600 and well over 330 km/h on a 1000+cc bike.

Don't mean to rain on your parade, but your friends are either slow or they're doing you a favor. :)

·
Banned
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A good SS rider will eat that road WOT, that's close to 300 km/h on a 600 and well over 330 km/h on a 1000+cc bike.

Don't mean to rain on your parade, but your friends are either slow or they're doing you a favor. :)
LOl i was waiting for this post. If you look in the s1000 vid they did eat me...no lean angle. Just saying out in the country Vrod can hold its own...on a track? not so much. Im quit aware of SS abilities, ive ridden many myself.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts