Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
i’m sure it’s in the forum somewhere , but i have to move quick and buy this , I have a 2003 VRSCA - a 240 wide breakout wheel , and the option to buy a 2012 night rod swing arm , will the swingarm fit ? I know i’ll have to get an extended pulley but with a few spacers etc will the swingarm fit ?
cheers

·
Registered
549 Posts
Frames are different. Wide frame vs narrow frame. Do a search on budget 240 install and use your stock swingarm

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Hi guys
i’m sure it’s in the forum somewhere , but i have to move quick and buy this , I have a 2003 VRSCA - a 240 wide breakout wheel , and the option to buy a 2012 night rod swing arm , will the swingarm fit ? I know i’ll have to get an extended pulley but with a few spacers etc will the swingarm fit ?
cheers
Swingarm will fit, you just need the pivot shaft from the later swingarm and you need to change the right side engine mounting to the later one. You will need the drive belt from the 2012 also as the swingarm is about 15mm longer. You will have a much bigger problem fitting the breakout rear wheel though, the setup for the disc mounting and pulley mounting is all different. If I was you I would take the Nightrod wheel as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts