Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· DX Rider
630 Posts
Still - the money thing is a downer and not why most of us ride anyway- the VROD is a total ass kicker over here! I'm sure that plenty if new riders in USA are also turned onto the rod...no?

I read Bike and T.W.O from the U.K (Among the best MC magazines IMO) and note the same V-Rod favor... with the press and riders of all sorts. Last issue of Bike had an long-term update article on the V-Rod and a highlight for the author was parking the bike at Blackpool? and taking pictures of all the people walking up to admire it.

As for the states, it is very well received but would say not as much as overseas. The H-D air-cooled big twin legacy and loyalty is strong here.

· DX Rider
630 Posts
vroddrew said:
Yeah - and if your read a little further you discover he managed to dump it braking on a wet road.... :hmm:

One thing I thought was interesting about the article in Bike was how much time he felt was necessary to keep the V-Rod clean (several hours a week if you go by his schedule..)
Yes, I thought the focus keeping the bike clean was a little extreme, even editorially... too much content devoted to this.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.