Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I'm getting the SE Pro Tuner with the u4.4 update now I was on the VP fuels web site and was going to order the fuel which one do I by for these bikes. Iv done a search on my phone and I come up empty don't know if the seach sucks using my phone or not really any info. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm thinking the u4.4 fuel would be the best way to go? Is this fuel legal in the VRD AHDRA class.

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Go back to the other link you have going for your new bike in the Destroyer section where I told you what fuel to run and who supplies it.

I posted a direct link to the VP site, last night, that will tell you everything that you need to know. :banghead:

Yes this fuel is legal and again, like I told you last night all that you should be running in the bike, period.

Now that you've bought the bike you might want to head on over to www.ahdra.com and have a look at the rules section. It's all there for you.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have been reading the rules. I'm signed up have my numbers etc. just want to be legal all around don't want to be "that guy"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts