Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about going a little quieter-I can exchange the pipes(of course added cost) but will have to put the stock back on while I wait for the exchange if I want to ride any. Can I leave the pciii on the bike and just undo the plugin back to stock(you see I had my dealer do the install)- and question #2 does the vmodded se use a different map. I didn't see a map for it at dynojets web site. And one more thing, I am running topless with the se filter-if I go back to the stock pipes while waiting for the exchange and unplug the pciii, will I have to go back to the stock filter and put the top back on or can I still run topless with the se filter without using the pciii.:confused:
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
696 Posts
TIvy said:
Thinking about going a little quieter-I can exchange the pipes(of course added cost) but will have to put the stock back on while I wait for the exchange if I want to ride any. Can I leave the pciii on the bike and just undo the plugin back to stock(you see I had my dealer do the install)- and question #2 does the vmodded se use a different map. I didn't see a map for it at dynojets web site. And one more thing, I am running topless with the se filter-if I go back to the stock pipes while waiting for the exchange and unplug the pciii, will I have to go back to the stock filter and put the top back on or can I still run topless with the se filter without using the pciii.:confused:
Thanks in advance.
Can't answer the Map question but, If you put the Stock pipes back on I would un-plug the PCIII and then at least put the top back on the air box. If you still have a stock air filter then put it on as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts