Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received a set of mufflers that have been vmoded. I tried them on and went for a small drive and I will be happy with them for now. I wat to go with a pc3, which filter is perfered out of k&n or se? Does anyone have a good map for vmods, filter and topless or not? I am at sea level in New Brunswick Canada.

Thanks Mike
04B

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Check out AMSOIL air filters. After reading all the info on KN and AMS, I think the AMS is much better. Much better filtering and the same HP gains.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can someone please give me the best map for a 04b stock ecm with vmods K&n and topless. I know you guys have this figured out and beat it to death. I have read alot on here and I am looking for my best option for all around performance until I get my new pipe. Thanks alot

Mike

·
F*@kTard
7,946 Posts
PM me and I will email you all the v-modded maps I have collected from here and elsewhere. There are quite a bit, and most of them can be found searching the pages of threads linked above. Ideally I am working on getting a collections of map files together to zip up or burn to cd if there are too many

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts