Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
...
Joined
·
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good condition, I bought it from a member this last spring. I love the look but I wouldn't use it on a 300 mile ride. $80 shipped
SOLD!
 

Attachments

·
VRSCD's Rule!
Joined
·
4,160 Posts
Thats a deal right there!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
634 Posts
SOLD!!! PM me your paypal and I will pay asap. Does it include the passenger seat?

Glenn
 

·
...
Joined
·
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes the passenger pillion is included. I'll pm my paypal to you.
golfinglenn said:
SOLD!!! PM me your paypal and I will pay asap. Does it include the passenger seat?

Glenn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
634 Posts
Payment sent. Now I can compare this to my Sundowner, which feels too wide and pushes me forward too much. Plus, I love the look of this seat compared to the Sundowner.

Glenn
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,735 Posts
You got a great deal there! :deal:
 

·
1130cc.comaholic
Joined
·
13,241 Posts
crap!!! I shouldn't have gone out for a couple of drinks :( that is a great deal! I just payed for a seat on the forum but I would have bought that one too.
 

·
Dilligaf
Joined
·
5,393 Posts

·
VRSCD's Rule!
Joined
·
4,160 Posts
golfinglenn said:
Payment sent. Now I can compare this to my Sundowner, which feels too wide and pushes me forward too much. Plus, I love the look of this seat compared to the Sundowner.

Glenn
I made the change a couple of months ago, from Sundowner to Badlander. I didn't notice any real difference in seating position other than a hair lower and doesnt' grip your hips. My first long ride (4.5 hours) had me suffering a case of numb ass every 1.5 hours but a gas stop solved that.
 

·
Safe and sound
Joined
·
4,589 Posts
vrodderD said:
I made the change a couple of months ago, from Sundowner to Badlander. I didn't notice any real difference in seating position other than a hair lower and doesnt' grip your hips. My first long ride (4.5 hours) had me suffering a case of numb ass every 1.5 hours but a gas stop solved that.
I'm the other way. I don't get numbass any more, but now my bike has love handles. I need to get me one of these good deals on a Badlander so I can put it on for short rides.
 

·
VRSCD's Rule!
Joined
·
4,160 Posts
Youngzee said:
I'm the other way. I don't get numbass any more, but now my bike has love handles. I need to get me one of these good deals on a Badlander so I can put it on for short rides.
I'm with you on this one. I will looking for a Sundowner to put under the Xmas tree. :D I love the Badlander though and it is extremely comfortable for short rides. I got a 2 hour ride to Rockingham today and will report any differences from last time.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top